NEW 8.4 TFT color LCD display q-switched ND YAG Laser Tattoo
removal for sale AL1
● Non-ablative Laser Rejuvenation (NALR-1320nm) using carbon peel
for skin rejuvenation
● 532nm: for treatment of epidermal pigmentation such as freckles,
solar lentiges, epidermal
melasma, etc. (mainly for red and brown pigmentation)
● 1064nm: for treatment of tattoo removal, dermal pigmentation and
treating certain pigmentary
conditions such as Nevus of Ota and Hori’s Nevus. (mainly for black
and blue pigmentation)
How it works?
Laser technology has greatly improved the ability to treat
melanocytic lesions and tattoos with the rapidly pulsed Q-switch
neodymium: yttrium‐aluminium‐garnet (Nd: YAG) laser. The laser
treatment of pigmented lesions and tattoos are based on principle
of selective photothermolysis. The QS laser Systems can
successfully lighten or eradicate a variety of benign epidermal and
dermal pigmented lesions and tattoos with minimal risk of untoward
1. frequency could reach 10hz, more faster in tattoo removal.
2. Water-flow monitor: alarming ring and display shows “abnormal
water flow” on the operation screen and system stops warming-up
automatically when there is small or non water flow.
3. ABS housing, The machine could be seperated into many piece,
convenient to repair.
4. 1064nm treatment head for all black, cyan,blue pigment; 532nm
treatment head for red,coffee,brown pigment.
Screen Software :
Technical Specifications :
1064nm & 532nm
YAG Bar Size
φ7 + φ8
5mW red diode laser, 635 nm
Continuously for 12 hours
Self-contained, closed water cycle
8" Dual Color LCD Screen
100-240VAC, 20A max., 50/60Hz
Before and After: